Job: Database Developer
|Job Title:||Database Developer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Heath|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for an Database Developer who will work as part of a busy team with the opportunity to work with innovative technologies. The Database developer will enjoy a varied role where they will be responsible for all aspects of technical delivery for clients including client implementations, data base configuration, ETL development, SSAS reporting and also resolving defects and working to strict SLA's, working on a variety of applications holding a good knowledge of SQL, stored procedure etc.
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Database Development using SQL server
* Experience of SQL server ( 2012 or above)
* The ability to create complex stored procedures
* Experience working on a variety of applications
* Experience of database N-tier applications
* Experience of Query performance tuning for large datasets
* A good knowledge of the SQL server stack (TSQL,SSAS,SSIS)
* Experience working with Datasets
* Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a technology organisation where you will work as a database Developer as an integral part of the support team .
Find Your Job
Contract12 days ago
XenServer, Storage, Windows, Firewalls, Switches, French Speaking, Backup, Infrastructure, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line, Helpdesk We are actively seeking an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join a European based client of ours on an initial 12 mont...