I am currently recruiting for a Mongo Database Administrator to join a client based in Cardiff, Wales on a 6 Month Contract
Clearance: Candidates will need to hold the BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) clearance at interview stage.
IR35 Status: This role falls inside of IR35. You will need to work through an Umbrella Company or a LTD PAYE Solution.
As the Mongo database Adminsitartor you will assist in the cloud migration of their flagship system and to provide mentoring and coaching skills to other team members.
- MongoDB 3.0.14 or higher
- Automation Agent (build new instances/nodes)
- Ops Manager (extending replica sets)
- Converting config servers to replica sets
- Conversion from Mmap to Wire Tiger
- Appling MongoDB upgrades
- AWS Cloud Framework Advantageous
- Elastic Search
- Understanding of MongoDB HA strategies, including replica sets.
- Experience with setting and tuning MongoDB system parameters
- Experience using MongoDB Ops Manager
- Experience building and supporting a MongoDB Ops Manager environment
- Experience supporting MongoDB databases scaled across data centers.
- Experience supporting MongoDB Shards
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Deadline for this role is 04/07/2017 at 12pm
Look forward to hearing from you.