Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of, and proactively managing, the regulatory change management process for GDPR implementation.
- Work in consultation with Legal Counsel, maintaining current knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidance and accreditation standards to promote organizational adaptation and compliance.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures to support the compliance framework and program
- Managing the development, deployment and tracking of compliance training courses to all employees, contractors, affiliates, business associates and other third parties as appropriate
- Demonstrated experience with compliance risk management, including risk identification, evaluation, mitigation and management
- Extensive experience with compliance management systems, compliance management framework development and execution
- Extensive leadership experience demonstrating ability to lead teams across the organization, lead multiple initiatives across the compliance function, and drive results
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize workload individually and for junior staff, balance multiple cross-functional duties and drive deadlines in a consistent manner
- Strong communication skills with experience working directly with senior management as needed to present, review, and discuss compliance management topics.
If you're immediately available, have the skills and experience listed above and want to work for a global financial services organisation then I look forward to receiving your application.