Data Migration Analyst
Manchester or Crewe
Rate: This has been left open as they would rather find the right candidate. Please can you let me know what you are looking for?
Length of contract: 6 Months+
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Analyse the operational and financial data we hold in current systems, identifying requirements for data cleansing and creating cleansing routines / transformations where required.
- Understand the technology solutions for loading data into the target systems.
- Perform technical mapping between legacy finance and billing systems and target systems.
- Create routines to extract data from legacy systems and to subsequently transform this data into the formats / structures that are required to support the loading of the data into the target systems.
- Ensure data is loaded into the target environment as expected and generate reports and controls to ensure data is reconciled
- Ensure that data migration activities are delivered on time, to budget and that the deployed solutions meet business expectations
The essential skills/attributes are:
- Significant hands-on experience of designing, developing and implementing data migration solutions, ideally working with finance data.
- Experience of working with cloud-based technologies.
- Excellent SQL and data manipulation skills.
- Experience of implementing data transformation and cleansing solutions to deliver improved levels of data quality and usability.
- Experience of working with commercial ETL tools would be beneficial but not mandatory.
If you feel you have the skill-set and experience for any of these positions, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.