About the role:
My client is seeking an established Data Manager with excellent communication skills to support their central function. This covers their consumer research, advanced analytics, data strategy and technology operations.
As Data Manager your responsibilities will be ensuring the on-going smooth operation of the function, and the development of future projects.
You will be dividing your time across multiple functions of the business, specifically the analytics team, the account teams, and the client teams.
In addition to this, you will be working closely with the organisation’s Data Director and will be actively collaborating to identify and develop opportunities to automate processes.
Technical skills required to be successful in your application:
- Competent understanding of ETL processing, with experience in SSIS essential.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in one or more programming languages (Python, C#)
- More than 3 years of experience in Data Management, including deployment processes and testing.
- Have a good understanding of data architecture.
- An understanding of Big Data analytics processes