About the role:
My client is a market leading media organisation seeking a Data Director with excellent communication skills to support their central technology and data function. This covers their specialist research, analytics, and technology functions. Working from their centralised department, you will be responsible for the overall data management strategy.
As Data Director your responsibilities will consist of being responsible for their entire Data Solution and Data architecture, the ownership of the success of this organisations data platform will rest with you. You will need to be visionary in your approach to leadership, being an example to their entire department from a technical standpoint, utilising your skills and knowledge to provide guidance.
From their client’s perspective, you will be the most immediate contact when it comes to their data across the entirety of their organisation, keeping them up to date with new developments and supporting their clients when requested. This will require you to be able to translate complex findings to a wide variety of parties, accurately and concisely presenting your insights.
Technical skills required to be successful in your application:
- Be very experienced in the data architecture field
- More than 4 years of experience in Data Management, including deployment processes, control tools, workflows and testing.
- Demonstrative experience within a Systems Development Life Cycle
- Have a good understanding of data architecture.
- An understanding of Big Data analytics processes
- A good knowledge of cloud computing (Azure, GCP)