Data Protection Officer, Compliance Manager, GDPR…
This is a brand new role that is being created within the Information Security Division of a large IT Software & Services company for a Data Protection Officer / Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will have experience at an administrator / officer level within data protection or compliance and will report into the Head of Information Security and will take responsibility for Data Protection and Privacy across the business.
This role will involve a variety of policy and compliance related activities ad you will be the subject matter expert for handling of personal information.
In line with GDPR, you will be working with the Head of Security to ensure the business is adhering to GDPR standards and procedures.
Essential Experience Required:
- 2-3 years’ experience within a data protection / data compliance management role
- Knowledge of compliance and data protection laws / standards within the UK
- Extensive experience as to how data protection supports the business objectives
- Familiar with GDPR and what that requires within a business
- ISEB in Data Protection would be highly desirable