The role will be for 3 months and will be to start before or before the end of May if possible.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experienced in Datawarehouse or Data related projects due to the organisation have recently launched their data programme, which includes data governance, data review and data strategy work streams.
- Can engage or challenge key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Previously liased with IT delivery workstreams.
- Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Works with business to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively.
- Oversees end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Provides input into the identification and delivery of project benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions.
- Has knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review and quality assurance.
- Defines the project objectives, scopes overall Analysis approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and supplements.
- Continuously monitors projects for business analysis risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
- Ability to investigate business requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes
- Has extensive experience of applying analytical techniques to identify underlying issues and business needs