Our client is engaged in a very large global transformation programme involving the implementation of several SaaS solutions across its network. As part of this programme it is launching a new master data management service to master local territory data that is used throughout these systems.
This new role will support providers of data to (territories) and consuming systems of the new service. The holder will be responsible for conducting input data checks on the new service submitted by territories, track and report issues/incidents and maintain access to new service as requested. He/she will analyse change requests from across the network and liaise between territories and the service’s development team.
- Effectively communicate with various stakeholders from within the organisation - globally.
- Support onboarding of territories and go-lives
- Manage system access including review and approval/denial of access requests to various environments e.g. Staging, Production
- Monitor data submissions made by territories and assist with upload errors.
- Check for data quality issues such as duplicate records, records with incomplete information and records not conforming with the prescribed syntax.
- Manage defects to ensure system issues are resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Create change requests for bug fixes via VSTS and effectively communicate with the development team.
- Document operational processes and policies.
- Maintain content on the relevant global intranet sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems or related fields (preferred).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of MDM processes, tools, architecture, data quality, data integration, data modeling and mapping.
- Understanding of incident management and SLA tracking and monitoring.
- Understanding of problem management and change management.
- Experience in data analysis and data quality using SQL and Excel.
- Experience using technology platforms such as Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), SFTP tools, Service Now.
- Experience of managing and publishing documentation and communications using Google Apps (preferred).
- Experience with dashboard reporting.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, metadata management pools, and SharePoint is a plus.
- Ability to partner with a cross-functional team, executive leadership, subject matter experts and data stewards to contribute to an overarching, holistic service management process.
- Ability to work with all territories and communicate information about the services to stakeholders across the organisations network.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Strong documentation management skills, analytical skills and ability to understand existing business processes.
- Excellent communication skills and service orientation.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Should be able to follow given instructions carefully.
- Display multitasking ability and be ready to work in a fast paced work environment.