Location: London or Peterborough
Monarch IT is on the lookout for a Cyber Incident Response Analyst for a market leading company.
With offices across the globe, the continuous expansion means that the team is constantly on the lookout for new talent.
The life at our client’s company is fast-paced yet very rewarding. Our client believes in empowering their employees. When you join, you will be given the chance to create, learn and innovate. No matter at what level you will join, you will be offered top of the industry training in order for you to develop your career in any direction you choose.
- Perform to cyber security incident response duties and triage security incidents
- Assist in the review of security events.
- Identification of internal and external attacks against our client’s networks
- Fine-tuning SIEM and IDS/IPS toolsets
- Liaising with stakeholders to determine impacts, workarounds, analytical services and recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for ensuring monitoring and operational services are fit for purpose
- Provide command, control and reporting support for all security incidents
- Proven experience of conducting tactical and strategic analysis of cyber threats
- Previous experience with cybersecurity incident response
- The ability to pro-actively identify cross-functional threats
- Previous experience writing cyber incident response procedures
- Previous experience dealing with Malware outbreaks