Clearance Level Required: Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
As the Content Designer you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- Experience of working with Government Digital Service (GDS) standards and guidelines is highly desirable.
- Adept at understanding complex policy issues and processes and translating these into clear, plain English content and guidance.
- You will have a good understanding of user centred design practice and approach.
- Writing and editing digital content for more than one of our services
- Managing relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
- Accountable for delivering content assets that are accessible, usable, accurate, timely and high-quality
- Accountable for choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Monitoring the performance of content and work with the Product Manager and a multi-disciplinary team to understand user behaviours and feedback
- Identifying ways to improve the content and to iteratively improve the product
- At ease working in an agile environment with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals