Plus 25 days holiday, 10% bonus, 8% Pension and healthcare
We are currently recruiting for a Communications Manager to join a prestigious company with offices in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a Communications Managerial role, working with Programme and Project teams and understanding change/transformation.
This role will take responsibility and manage the overall communication activities, plans and execution within their IT portfolio programme.
Through strategic planning, creation and coordination of engaging communications, this individual will support the achievement of group IT programme objectives and create shared understanding and commitment to organisational change across the business.
Along with managing and coordinating the delivery of effective campaigns to inform and engage circa 15,000 online employees, this position requires expertise in matrix working and stakeholder engagement strategies and the ability to simplify complex technical information to create meaningful communications at all levels.
- Establish an internal communications strategy and framework for strategic programmes in conjunction with senior programme managers and divisional communications experts to engage with all impacted stakeholders with consistent information and messages, through the right channels at the right time
- Develop and manage approval processes for all communications within strategic programmes
- Work in conjunction with multiple stakeholders, including third parties to drive strategic programmes communication best practice, consistency and champion the use of plain English throughout all IT related communications, ensuring communications are fit for all our business divisions
- Within a matrix environment, manage by influence and coaching the wider transformation comms team to ensure that messaging and delivery is consistent. Be the single point of contact (SPOC) for all comms re strategic programmes
- Build and publish communications plans and processes for the portfolio programme, embedding, in-life and any new releases
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Significant internal communications experience from working in complex organisations with geographically dispersed employee base
- Ability to understand and communicate the impact of group IT programme strategy to a diverse group of internal audiences
- Experience developing and implementing internal communications strategies and measuring their effectiveness
- Experience engaging and collaborating with key stakeholders at every level within a matrix organisation, building and maintaining strong relationships internally and with third party providers
- Experience of successfully managing complex projects, matrix working with multiple stakeholders, from start to finish.