Clearance: SC Clearance
SC clearance is essential for this opportunity. All applicants must either have current SC clearance or be able to obtain it.
Due to the urgent start date for this vacancy candidates who hold current SC clearance or who have held it in the past will have a distinct advantage.
- Assessing the existing commercial landscape and looking at the impact on programme delivery.
- Designing and implementing approaches which ensure effective delivery of the right outcome for the department.
- Leading on supplier integration with regards to relationship and cost impact upon the department.
- Clarifying the ability to terminate current contracts, working with programme finance leads to understand impact and realisation of any potential benefits.
- The ability to renegotiate existing contracts.
- Managing the impact of existing commercial financial models. Acting as primary point of contact between the incumbent supplier(s) and the department.
- Renegotiate existing contracts
- Complete a full tender process end to end
- Stakeholder Management 4. Complete tender evaluations
- Manage supplier relationships
- Senior IT Procurement exposure
- EU Procurement Regulations
- Prior Public Sector in IT procurement
- Agile delivery methodology
- Competition Law
- Experience or understanding Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework and G-Cloud understanding
- Software Licensing Agreement
- Cloud technology procurement
- Shaping and building requirements
- Bespoke and COTS product knowledge
Procurement Manager, IT Procurement, CIPS, EU Regulations, Agile, Government,