Client Services, Client Account Director, Senior Consultant, IT Consultancy, Business Processes / BPO, IT Outsourcing, Vendor Management…
I have a rare and unique opening for a Client Services Director / Senior IT Consultant to join a small and close knit IT Consultancy who prides themselves on working closely and collaboratively with clients in order to offer expert advice and effectively business solutions. As an organization they help shape businesses by improving their IT systems, through consulting, complete business health checks and offer benchmarking.
This is a really exciting time for the business, they have a new CEO with a passion to really drive their business forwards. There is a real start-up feel about the company at the moment with aggressive plans to grow; this includes both headcount and also service offering to their clients.
Daily duties will involve evaluating third party supplier contracts, negotiation with suppliers, management of vendors / suppliers, developing PFP / FRI proposals, preparing business cases, overall definition of strategy, service and organizational design, supplier selection transition, performing performance reviews and continual delivery improvement plans.
- Wealth of experience around IT Consultancy – planning, scoping of requirements of delivery of IT based projects
- Expertise around supplier / vendor management, contract negations and management
- Strong knowledge around the sourcing industry
- Proven experience within service transition and delivery
- Extensive background in Senior Management positons – ability to hold your own in C-Level board meetings
- Ability to articulate complete issues and strategies to a varying audience
- Appreciation for technologies across bespoke applications, CRMs, ERP solution, Infrastructure services, Service Desk