Languages: Croatian and English.
Location: Croatia. Some travel may be expected but this will be reimbursed.
Rate: Dependent on Skills and Experience. Please let me know what rate you would need.
Length of Contract: 2 year contract
Lead the innovative Merchants & Acceptance Development activities in Croatia for the deployment of card acceptance in new segments and contactless card usage. The successful person may be in contact with governmental representatives, mayors
This role will be focused on the execution of the various innovative customer-related activities, building brand awareness and card activation, increasing purchase volumes and other activities related to the client’s merchant & acceptance projects in Croatia.
Former employees from the following companies would be of interest - Agrokor, Konzum, Mercator, Tisak
Soft skills: someone who is pushy, and able to be their own boss (there is a country manager but the person will be quite autonomous)
1. Build relation and negotiate with key Players in the market: Acquirers, Merchants & Non traditional Players and maintain professional Account Management for Key Customers in order to drive contactless acceptance
2. Manage marketing activities including negotiations of merchant promotions for the campaigns, concluding contracts with the merchants and ongoing campaign management, budget administration, agency operational support in order to increase contactless card usage (on per campaign basis)
3. Develop acceptance in Croatia with a particular focus on:
a. Increase contactless terminalisation (including new devices and upgrade of existing terminals)
b. cooperate with local team to build the clients product acceptance with online merchants;
c. Contribute to the development plans to expand the clients acceptance including new sectors like: Bill Payment, Wholesale, Post Office, Government and Public Sector, Delivery Company, Transit in order to build card activation, usage and brand awareness
4. Development and execution of education, motivation, and relationship programs for customers, merchants, and other partners related to innovative products and services (such as merchant staff education, and/or rewarding programs)
5. Plan and execute activities within Acceptance and Commerce Development in alignment with local management and cluster team and share updates on the regular basis
6. Manage the budget for campaigns in Croatia;
7. Cooperate with local and regional teams to assure right level of support and utilization of corporate efforts on regular basis
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.