Currently recruiting for a C#/C++ Software Engineer to join a client based in Dublin, Ireland on a 6 - 12 Month Contract
- Develop retail payment client applications in C#/C++
- Maintenance of existing applications and platforms
- Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
- Produce innovative technical solutions to meet business and product strategies.
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure successful production deployment of software.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience developing C#/C++ Windows Applications.
- Commercial experience with languages other than C#/C++.
- Experience with Mono on Linux.
- Familiarity with WCF/Web Services and Restful APIs.
- Familiarity with embedded databases (SQLite).
- Experience with Serial and TCP/IP socket communications.
- Experience with developing mobile applications (desirable)
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) development.
- Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership.
- Ability to automate unit, integration and system tests.
- Knowledgeable about security concerns e.g. PCI/PA DSS.
- Familiarity with APACS, ISO 8583, EMV or other card payment standards (desirable)
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.