Are you and experienced Database Architect with expertise in both MariaDB and MySQL, looking for a contract with an immediate start?
If so, keep reading.......
We are working with a leader in secure data, who are looking for someone to help architect new database solutions and support existing implementations.
- Develop software, databases and reports for business solutions.
- Work with Offshore development team.
- Deliver a technical design specification for project requests.
- General database activities, such as upgrades, backups, recovery, deployments, migration, role security, multi-tenancy security, monitoring, query optimisation, preventative maintenance, hardware tuning, etc.
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of project requests and participate in technical scope definition.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise database solutions, writing high-performing complex queries and stored procedures, relational database design, writing database ETL jobs.
- MySQL AND MariaDB**
- Ability to understand the limitations and capabilities of the available database versions relative to relational database design concepts.
- Knowledge on cross platform authentication like LDAP, PAM, ADFS, Kerberos, etc.
Nice to have
- MySQL/MariaDB Certs
- Systems admin - Windows/Linux
- Virtualisation 7 Cloud experience