£500 - £600 per day
Were currently looking for an expert in DevOps culture and practices, who will champion a product-led transformation, helping us grow our clients technical teams in London. And ultimately, help coach and support the adoption of a data-driven and continuous delivery approach.
The role is split between 70% hands on work and 30% leadership and coaching.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Leading and Coaching implementation of practices, such as infrastructure-as-code, build promotion and ChatOps.
- Technologies such as Ansible, Vagrant, Zabbix, Nagios, UNIX, F5 Load Balancers, Sybase, Redis and Atlassian Bamboo;
- AWS deployment and infrastructure design best practices using IaaS and PaaS;
- Large scale and high profile enterprise projects (both existing and greenfield);
- Microservices and a modular architecture;
- Working in a cross-functional Agile team, alongside other engineers, product owners, designers, and testers;