What the C# .NET Developer will work on
This exciting opportunity has arisen to join specialised financial services organisation to work part of their design and applications project. A C# .NET developer is required to join and hit the ground running within their development environment.
The developer will work part of understanding the business requirements and design application structures, working closely with testing and user implementation throughout the development phase. As well as the applications development, all aspects of systems construction and support of existing applications will be required.
Essential Programming applications:
- Defining database objects via SQL and Oracle DBA
- Scripting database languages SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
- Setting up a system distribution way to Citrix and application servers for both web and windows applications.
- Updating the versions of MS .NET frameworks and MS Visual .NET platform, including any necessary changes of existing systems.
- Liaising with the relevant support teams, i.e. development, technical support, network and infrastructure and more.
- Maintaining the development on SQL server and assessing the impact of data processing loads on SQL and Oracle.
Exposure to the following will be highly desirable:
C#, .NET, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, T-SQL, VB.NET, VBA, Excel, Developer,