Business Systems Analyst - Software Focus - to £40,000 plus Benefits
Key Words: Business Systems Analyst / Software / Agile / Scrum / Consultancy or Vendor Background
We're working with a leading software house catering to the Insurance industry as they expand, seeking multiple (2+) Business Systems Analysts to join the team!
A background in Software, ideally working for software vendors, software houses or consultancies, is absolutely essential.
In addition you'll have experience in Software development / Implementation projects and be able to demonstrate knowledge of user requirement gathering and functional / non-functional documentation working on multiple concurrent projects.
A background in Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Waterfall would be useful also!
- Proven Business Systems Analyst experience on Software Development / Implementation work.
- Previous work in a Software Vendor / Consultancy environment.
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Waterfall environment.
- Confident in functional / non-functional requirement gathering and documentation.
- Academic background with a Technology / STEM / Analytical focused degree.
This would be a perfect opportunity for a proven Business Systems Analyst to take the next step in their career and work with a very well regarded company on a range of Software led projects.
In addition to a robust salary and benefits package, you can also look forward to excellent personal / career progression opportunities within the role!
Please "apply now" above for consideration and immediate interview.