Job: Business Analyst (Systems)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Systems)|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Heath|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
A client-facing role, you will be involved at all stages in the project lifecycle from capturing requirements, through to making modelling and design decisions, to implementation,leading relationships, running workshops, gathering requirements and also managing internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
* An ability to lead design,specification and quality assurance on projects
* Experience of business analysis throughout the project lifecycle
* The ability to create and develop excellent client relationships
* The ability to interpret client needs and translate into operational/application requirements
* A strong understanding of business processes
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to manage client reviews,communications and recommendations
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to work in a large IT department where you will be a respected and integral part of the team with a clear progression route.
Great starting salary and benefits.
Find Your Job
Contract23 days ago
Web Analyst, Analysis, Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Website Analysis The role They have started a project to improve and replace the existing website. To deliver this well, you will need to understand user behaviour on the current website, but...
Contract15 days ago
Systems Analyst, Systems Analysis, Agile, SQL, XML, API, Risk, Interface, Key Responsibilities This exciting and global financial services client are currently on the hunt for a Technical Systems Analyst to come on board and facilitate the deliver...
Permanent16 days ago
Technical Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line, Aylesbury, Service Desk, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, Global IT company Great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate junior engineer to join a leading IT company based in the hear...