This exciting world leading automotive client is currently on the hunt for a specialised Business Consultant to work part of a large scale global strategy. This role based in London, will require the Business Consultant to work closely within the decision making and devise the objectives to achieve and provide clear strategic direction.
- Responsible to analyse the current business’s goals and direction and ensure that practices align with company objectives.
- They will make suggestions to improve practices and adjust a company’s goals and mission to increase performance and delivery of the project.
- Become a core member of global strategy project teams by helping shaping project approach and key activities
- Develop quantified approaches to analysis supporting project execution e.g. industry benchmarking and financial modelling
- Manage Business Strategy Analysts which are part of project delivery team and assign responsibilities on data gathering activities, modeling, interviews, presentation and others
- Experience of analyse business operations and projects.
- Experience of thinking strategically and working on global projects to understand corporate goals and objectives.
- Implement strategic solutions programs and practices
- Those who are successful in this position often display strong analytical, time management, collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience of working and implementing strategy’s in the automotive industry.
- They are detail-oriented forward thinkers who are familiar with all stages of project management and are adept at working with teams of diverse professionals, such as managers, business owners and other consultants.
- Strong presentation and creative skills are also crucial for Strategy Consultants.
- Conduct extensive market research where necessary.
Business Strategy, Consultancy, Business Consultant, Automotive,