As the Business Process Analyst you will have knowledge of the following requirements:
- Global Data Accuracy Improvement Program is an initiative to establish Data Quality Standards and improving the process to achieve them and embedding the ways of working.
- A strong influencer, who is able to engage at all levels, from C-level to account exec level. Hands-on, self-starter with the ability to be structured in an unstructured environment
- Business process management and Improvement methodologies - Lean, Six Sigma, Systems thinking
- Programme and Project Management
- Risk Management
- Benefits management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Training and Coaching
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Business Architecture/TOGAF - Nice to have
- Digital Media experience - Nice to have
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible. We also run a generous referral scheme - the last 3 placements I've made have been from friends referring friends, if you do know or think you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please pass this on. It could be worth your while! If you need any more information please do not hesitate from dropping me a line.