As the Business Intelligence Specialist you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- Analysis and interpretation of complex statistical data relating to trends, patterns and anomalies in response to requests both written and in person
- Collate and present information with accuracy, timeframe and ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Seek to establish customer requirements and expectations on a regular basis to create and maintain currency of services.
- Training and developing staff in key skills associated with health intelligence
- Contribute to implementation of policy and procedure within the team
- Identify new ways of working to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service and implement the changes needed.
- Able to effectively lead and manage a team within a matrix structure
- Accurate and quick data entry skills
- Experience of managing staff
- Project Management experience
- In depth knowledge of statistical analysis
- Project Management, preferably Prince 2 methodology
- Good working knowledge of IT, information and decision support tools relevant to the role
- SQL Technology
- Proficiency in MS Excel will also be expected for the development and update of Excel based reporting.
- Information Governance
- Advanced knowledge of key IT, information and decision support tools including GIS software
Deadline for CV submittal is: Thursday 2nd March at 12.30pm