Our client is creating a new global team dedicated to leverage their assets to open up new business in non-traditional sectors. Working at enterprise level, the team will partner with industry leading organizations to jointly develop solutions to address new markets and eco systems. The incumbents will focus on strengthening the partnership with Tourism bodies to identify solutions and comprehensive engagements with their members and affiliates building a pipeline of countries and private entities.
- Works with partner, their members and affiliates to define the optimal solution to address digital transformation needs for the travel and tourism industry
- Defines Manages Action Plans with each of the partners to drive innovation, sustainability and inclusion in the tourism sector.
- Manages opportunities in Salesforce and all the stages of the sales process inclusive of a comprehensive deal with one or more services or platforms.
- Drafts the deal, business case and is responsible for signing and obtaining approvals for the deal.
- Organizes Coordinates across the business and leads cross-functional initiatives to launch assets to generate new revenue streams: Digital Identity, Data & Services, Smart Cities, APT, Vocalink, Processing, Acceptance, etc.
- Connects client Strategic Initiatives to the business and Enterprise Partnership’s business priorities to prioritize business development opportunities
- Our aim is for the contractor to close 2 deals by the end of the year
- Previous experience in managing complex accounts and/or partnerships (3 -5)
- Ability to lead, negotiate, influence as an account manager.
- Experience in bringing opportunities to contract terms and finally to signature
- Working in an international and multi-disciplinary environment
- Knowledge of the travel & tourism industry preferable
- Knowledge of the payment methods used in the B2B industries (Wholesale Program, ACH systems, cheque payments, sector specific settlement systems, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to turn concepts into clearly defined business ideas
- Financial Acumen to develop business cases and proposals to grow revenue
- Able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Showing leadership skills which create a motivating environment that inspires colleagues and partners to work along strict projects & deadlines
- Bilingual English & Spanish - B1 as a minimum
Please send me your updated CV to be considered and I shall be in touch.