Job: Business Development Manager Electronic Payments
Length of contract: 2 year contract
Start date: 1st of June
Languages: English and Bulgarian
Business Development Manager (Contractor) - Bulgaria
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers for deployment of emerging payment methods and development of new business verticals
• Focuses on growing market share, market acceptance, the number of customer touch points, and the clients country footprint
• Sets sales strategy aligned with regional and country strategy
• Responsible for pipeline management at the segment level
• In-depth experience executing and managing business development strategies for large or complex industry verticals, with focus on electronic payments (digital wallets, NFC, P2P, online/e-commerce etc.)
• Track record in development and deployment of new products and services and building customer relationships, with special focus on electronic payments
• Demonstrated success introducing existing and new/emerging solutions into various client industry verticals (retail, government, online etc.)
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.
Find Your Job
Permanent17 days ago
Java Software Development Manager / Team Lead - Nottingham My client are a globally successful financial services company with an extensive portfolio of software products and services available. As part of natural growth they're seeking a Java Sof...
Permanent11 days ago
Research Engineer – Graduate Technology Development This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is hugely passionate about technology to join a leading organisation which is making a real difference in their sector. This role is perfect for a ...
Permanent11 days ago
Technical Specialist – Developer Project Manager This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is hugely passionate about technology to join a leading organisation which is making a real difference in their sector. This role will be a 50/50 spli...
Contract18 days ago
Monarch are currently working with a financial services organisation in central London that are recruiting for a C# .Net developer on a 6 month contract. The development tasks range from understanding business requirements, designing application s...
Permanentabout 17 hours ago
Graduate, Graduate developer, graduate engineer, Java, OOP, Software developer, insurance, London An award winning software house based in central London is looking to take on numerous graduates to join their software development team. They create...