We are looking for sales specialists to join our team in a business development capacity; where you will focus on the attraction and penetration of PLC, Limited and SME businesses.
Team Monarch: Our team ultimately are recruitment professionals; but they definitely know how to enjoy themselves! They have helped us to create a team environment which is fun, collaborative and exciting. Individually, our consultants are ambitious, self-motivated , passionate about achieiving their promotions and winning great incentives.
The Role: You will be responsible for generating accounts within a targetted technical area. This will include business development calls, client meetings and creating and delivering pitches to potential clients. You will work closely with our delivery manager, who will ensure that your account's requirements are serviced to a superior level, allowing you to concentrate on new business.
This role is suited to an individual who has worked and thrived within a sales environment and wants to build on their exposure and professional career. We will provide opportunities for growth and development into mentoring, leadership and management (over 93% of our team managers started in an entry-level recruitment role)
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £20-35k (based on experience)
- Uncapped commission, giving you the opportunity to maximise your earning potential
- Quick progression & career growth. You will be promoted based on your successes with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion and an average time per promotions of 9 months.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice,
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'MBar’ and break out area,
- Incentives galore! Including; our monthly Champagne Club, breakfast club, quarterly team days / nights out, our yearly European team getaway and a further holiday where our top billers win an all-expenses paid trip to Miami!
- A busy social calendar! On top of the incentives offered there are also regular team events, from our yearly Tough Mudder team challenge to charity events and pay-day socials