IR35: This requirement has now been deemed In Scope by the Contracting Body, to proceed with this opportunity you would need to go through an Umbrella company or Payroll solution.
As the Business Change Manager you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- Design and support a series of change workshops to align ways of working with the revised sets of processes and systems
- Working with ‘business owners’ to help drive up adoption and ongoing capability required to use Salesforce, supporting new working practices and generating confidence and buy-in from those involved.
- Active stakeholder engagement – communicating with affected stakeholders/users to embed new ways of working.
- Working with key stakeholders, Service Management, Service Delivery and the delivery teams to support benefits delivery.
- Line management for stakeholder and communications lead.
- Demonstrable success in having rolled out a schedule of training, education, comms to embed organisational change for people, process, system and data
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working on complex IT and/or Digital change programmes
- Have or be able to quickly gain a detailed understanding of the business environment - in particular, the organisational structures, politics and culture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to be able to sell the programme vision to staff at all levels of the organisation
- Working knowledge of relevant management and business change techniques such as change impact assessments and business process modelling
Deadline for CV submittal is: Tuesday 8th August 2017 at 12:00pm