My client - a leading global training and growth provider - are seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their team in a new position.
A hybrid position - you'll most likely have come from a Business Analysis background, working closely with customers to translate functional and non functional requirements, work with SDLC artifacts, create Use Cases / Activity Diagrams and so on.
However you'll also have helped deliver iterative / sprint based projects in a fast paced Agile / Scrum environment!
This unique role will see you utilising all these skills in a highly adaptable fashion as well as your raw passion for the projects and work that you do.
You'll be working with a range of Agile projects covering Web, CRM, Transformation projects and more - so having a 'self starter - attitude is essential. Exposure to Microsoft technologies / SDLC / software development life-cycle would also be useful - and e-learning would be particularly welcome!
Key Desired Skills:
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to create functional / nonfunctional requirements.
- Create SDLC artifacts such as Stories, Epics, NFR's
- Model Use Cases / Activity Diagrams
- Facilitate project management of agile / scrum sprints / iterations.
- Understand Agile / Scrum / Waterfall / Iterative
- Worked with project budgets
- Can-do attitude, passion and outgoing nature
Salary: Up to £60,000 depending on your level of experience, plus great benefits including 15% Bonus, option to work from home, gym membership and more!
For more information and to make an application, please send your up to date CV through the attached form for the attention of Alex Avery at Monarch IT.