This exciting and global operating IT consultancy is currently on the hunt for a specialised Business Analyst to come on board and work part of the client’s user back log and user story, managing the backlog of work and the user stories defining the applications requirement.
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided;
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made
- Responsible for the business process mapping, Gap analysis and requirements gathering
- Experienced Business Analyst with a wealth of experienced in working with User Back Log and User Stories.
- Essential exposure Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment
- Ability to work and manage user back log features and user stories
- Experience of working with web sites, web applications and web services.
- Software driven projects
- Agile Delivery exposure
Business Analyst, Microsoft Visual, Visual Studio, User Story, User Back log, Agile,