Business Analyst - Software / IT - London - to £40,000 plus Benefits
Key Words: Business Analyst / BA / Software / Implementation / Development / Agile / Waterfall / Scrum / Kanban
Multiple opportunities for proven Software focused Business Analysts to join an industry leading software vendor to the insurance market, working on a range of exciting new projects!
You'll have a background 3+ years experience working as a Business Analyst in software delivery / implementation environments, gathering user requirements, documenting functional and non-functional specifications and producing formal analysis documentation, working on multiple concurrent projects.
A background in Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Waterfall would be advantageous and - ideally - you'll have previous experience in a software consultancy / software vendor environment!
- 3 to 4 years proven Business Analyst experience in a software / technology led environment.
- Agile / Waterfall methodology
- Can gather user requirements, document functional specifications, produce formal analysis documentation
- Excellent communications with clients and stakeholders
- Strong academic background
If you have the above skills and experience and want to work in a fast paced, technology driven company, this could be a great next step for you!
Please "apply now" above for consideration and immediate interview.