Clearance: SC Clearance
SC clearance is essential for this opportunity. All applicants must either have current SC clearance or be able to obtain it. Due to the urgent start date for this vacancy candidates who hold current SC clearance or who have held it in the past will have a distinct advantage.
Role has been deemed Inside IR35 so you would have to operate via Umbrella company
This high profile government organisation are currently looking for a highly skilled Business Architect with a strong understanding of business/enterprise architecture in relation to service design and modelling in a business strategy approach.
- Developing business architecture approach for Counter Terrorism (CT) Policing including
- Business blue prints; Service catalogue, process mapping and ensuring relevant connections to governance and effective processes.
- Develop an implementation plan for delivery of an effective Design Authority function
- Manage the implementation and delivery of the Design Authority function
- Ensure the business architecture approach continues to be fit for purpose I line with the changing operating context and in line with developing best practice
- Provide business architectural standards within on CT Policing Network, ensuring requirements and designs are in alignment with the business operating model and architecture framework
- Line management and professional development of Band C Business Analyst.
- Engagement with senior stakeholders (internal and external) to communicate key messages around the purpose, methodology and application of design methods, service design and process design.
- Provide advice on the impact of changes in the operating environment (external threat, wider police and security landscape, ICT developments) on existing business model and any business change proposals
- Experience of business (or enterprise) architect role, in key design methods, process engineering, service design and definition, demand and resource modelling and relevant related concepts.
- Experience in transformational business change programmes.
- Experience of business strategy creation and operation design within operational business environments.
- Experience of planning within a volatile business environment.
- Experience of developing and coaching colleagues (including senior colleagues) in business architecture and associated concepts.
- The role holder should have Relevant Business analyst and or business and or technical architect qualifications.
- Experience of enterprise architecture role
- Experience of working in a policing and or security environment
- Experience of building confidence with senior stakeholders and relationships at all levels
- Understanding of the Policing sector would be desirable