This major retail client is on the hunt for a Lead Business Analyst and Junior Business analyst to work part of a HR and Payroll IT Solution. This change will be working part of this retailers SaaS implementation and IT integration.
- The Business Analyst with play a more of an role focussing around payroll & HR (more payroll focussed)
- The BA will drill down into the legislation (e.g. we know that moving to weekly / bi-weekly pay has a more positive business outcome but has implications to NI for part timers).
- This kind of experience would be invaluable in thinking about the future of the project, working particularly if the client do get into RFI/P then this role would lead the requirements and evaluation of the supplier etc.
- They will need to review the outputs of payroll and define the right place each activity moving forward, and any changes needed in Workday to make the payroll solution work in an efficient and effective way.
- Retail experience definitely preferred
- Working with senior stakeholders
- Liaising with multiple teams as the Business Analyst, from Project Managers, Developers and Scrum teams
- Working is a SaaS environment, particularly in cloud, online or web implementation will be a desirable skill
Retail Experience, Retail, Lead Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst. HR, Time, Attendance, SaaS, Web, Cloud, Payroll