This exciting opportunity has arisen with a national leading financial client in Crewe, a requirement for a Business Analyst to work part of the client’s major global roll out. This roll out is being introduced to the clients European bases, this role will be working on a ground breaking green field project. This specialist Business Analyst will come on board and work part of the client’s rollout of their Oracle ERP.
- Be responsible for the clients Oracle ERP rollout and identification of business and system requirements.
- Responsible for documenting “as is” and “to be” business processes.
- Converting business requirements into technical requirements.
- Assisting with technical and process design.
- Working with internal software developers to provide fit for purpose solutions.
- Helping ensure appropriate test conditions are well defined and documented based upon requirements.
- Assisting with the production of training material for new systems / processes where appropriate.
- Experience in Oracle ERP rollout
- Exposure with Oracle ERP Cloud software (hands on not required, just a strong familiarity)
- The ability to work with software development teams in an Agile environment
- You will have demonstrable IT business analysis experience including knowledge of business analysis tools, methodologies and best practice.
- Knowledge of business process modelling using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Use Case identification and composition.
- Knowledge and experience of using both waterfall and agile development processes and techniques.
Business Analyst, Oracle, Oracle ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning, Cloud, Agile,