Please note: This role can be based at any of our sites – Newcastle, Reading, Carlisle, Workington or York.
Individuals are needed to quickly become involved in the analytical support of approved projects, initiatives and business as usual improvements within the organisation.
The roles will provide personal involvement in projects, adherence to the design and change lifecycles, defining requirements, ownership of design products and a lead role in investigating and proposing robust solutions for business improvement.
The skills required include:
- Gap analysis and impact assessment
- Business transformation
- Requirements engineering
- Business process mapping
- Policy, procedure and work instruction implementation
- Data mapping
- Data management
- Data impact and risk assessment
- Previous experience of working in a government environment on a business transformation project would be appreciated.
- Evidence of qualification and experience in business analysis (eg ISEB) and business improvement techniques, (eg LEAN) will also be required.