My client are a globally successful foreign exchange service, expanding and seeking an addition Business Analyst to join one of their most exciting commercial teams!
As a Business Analyst you will...
...work closely with internal and external stakeholders and customers, discussing in detail their business needs - particularly around process change and business change.
The post will suit a strong and assertive charachter - a self starter - with experience in Agile / Waterfall environments but not necessarily a technical Business Analyst - a Business background would be preferable.
Experience in using use cases, scenarios, document analysis, site visits, and requirements gathering workshops to effectively gather client business change requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional documents for internal use will be vital!
You'll be joining a growing world leader in foreign exchange and financial services - an award winner that commits to employee progression, training and satisfaction within the role.
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Background in process change / business change
- Knowledge of use cases, scenarios, document analysis, site visits, requirements gathering
- Knowledge of functional and non-functional requirements and documents
- Assertive, good communication skills and a self-motivated character who can operate independently
To find out more about this Business Analyst role and to discuss what would suit you, please press 'apply now' or contact Alex Avery at Monarch IT who is dealing with this role.