This exciting world leading automotive client is currently on the hunt for a specialised Business Analyst to work part of a large scale CMS project. This role based in London, will require the Business Analyst to work closely within this software driven project delivering on the clients digital functions including web/mobile applications, having ideal experience in the automotive industry.
- The BA will be responsible for their agile delivery/software applications driven project, managing functional requirements lifecycle
- Work with other Business Analysts in a data driven project, liaising with developers and technical teams in order to deliver this CMS platform
- Develop requirements specifications and project scope of works, according to standard templates.
- Work with clients during test/acceptance phases to clarify issue
- Essential exposure within the Automotive industry
- Experience in business analysis and/or business process improvement and/or business change management
- Exposure to digital delivery, including web/mobile applications
- Exposure to CMS, Content Management systems as a business analyst
- Experience of data driven project, up to big data level working with large data sets.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and software methods
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage stakeholder
Automotive, CMS, Big Data, Agile, Business Analyst