Job: Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Straker|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
This is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for my client in the Birmingham area.
Reporting into the Business Analysis Team Manager you will operate during the entire IT Lifecycle from initial project inception, architecture and design, through project delivery and effective support through to business as usual. We are looking for Business Analysts who have worked with Infrastructure, virtualisation, networking or Cloud teams.
My client is a global organisation currently going through an expansion period, therefore affording you the opportunity to join a financially secure, growing organisation.
- Work with business stakeholders, Heads of IT and colleagues in IT Solutions Team as required to identify business and technical solutions.
- Determine feasibility of each solution option, help identify the best solution option and prepare feasibility report.
- Assist stakeholders with Decision Package preparation (RFP, Business Case, Estimate, Business Requirements Specification and Solution Design).
- Understand and articulate the impacts of IT change across the full end to end business model with stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- ISEB qualified (ideally).
- Willingness and natural tendency for open communication.
- Professional credibility.
- Ability to create logical/analytical structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to take decisive action.
- Specialist confidence and influence.
- Judgment and problem solving in field of expertise.
Find Your Job
Contract21 days ago
Web Analyst, Analysis, Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Website Analysis The role They have started a project to improve and replace the existing website. To deliver this well, you will need to understand user behaviour on the current website, but...
Contract13 days ago
Systems Analyst, Systems Analysis, Agile, SQL, XML, API, Risk, Interface, Key Responsibilities This exciting and global financial services client are currently on the hunt for a Technical Systems Analyst to come on board and facilitate the deliver...
Permanent14 days ago
Technical Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line, Aylesbury, Service Desk, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, Global IT company Great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate junior engineer to join a leading IT company based in the hear...