Job: Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Straker|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
This is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for my client in the Birmingham area.
Reporting into the Business Analysis Team Manager you will operate during the entire IT Lifecycle from initial project inception, architecture and design, through project delivery and effective support through to business as usual. We are looking for Business Analysts who have worked with Infrastructure, virtualisation, networking or Cloud teams.
My client is a global organisation currently going through an expansion period, therefore affording you the opportunity to join a financially secure, growing organisation.
- Work with business stakeholders, Heads of IT and colleagues in IT Solutions Team as required to identify business and technical solutions.
- Determine feasibility of each solution option, help identify the best solution option and prepare feasibility report.
- Assist stakeholders with Decision Package preparation (RFP, Business Case, Estimate, Business Requirements Specification and Solution Design).
- Understand and articulate the impacts of IT change across the full end to end business model with stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- ISEB qualified (ideally).
- Willingness and natural tendency for open communication.
- Professional credibility.
- Ability to create logical/analytical structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to take decisive action.
- Specialist confidence and influence.
- Judgment and problem solving in field of expertise.
Find Your Job
Contract3 days ago
Business Analyst, Government, BPMN, Map, Role has been deemed INSIDE IR35 so you will have to operate via Umbrella Company Key Responsibilities This exciting government organisation is currently implementing an investigation to determine business ...
Permanent20 days ago
Senior Business Analyst - (Business Change / Transformation) Plus 10% bonus, healthcare, pension and more! 6 month FTC We are currently recruiting for a Business Change Business Analyst to join a market leading company with offices in the Birmingh...
Permanent2 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to join a large and well-known public sector organisation within the South West of the UK. This is a 12 month fixed term opportunity. Salary: £21,000- £25,000 The successful candidate will b...
Contract2 days ago
Responsibilities include: Develop an understanding of both the functional and technical aspects of the Real Estate & Workplace Solutions (RE&WS) product suite Actively monitor issues to ensure they are resolved within clients’ Service Level Agreem...
Contract2 days ago
Desktop Analyst, Support Analyst, 2nd Line, Solihull, Service Operations Purpose/Responsibilities of Role: As a member of Service Operations, you will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality technical support for the business and the custo...