This is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for my client in the Birmingham area. Reporting into the Business Analysis Team Manager you will operate during the entire IT Lifecycle from initial project inception, architecture and design, through project delivery and effective support through to business as usual. My client is a global organisation currently going through an expansion period, therefore affording you the opportunity to join a financially secure, growing organisation.
- Work with business stakeholders, Heads of IT and colleagues in IT Solutions Team as required to identify business and technical solutions.
- Determine feasibility of each solution option, help identify the best solution option and prepare feasibility report.
- Assist stakeholders with Decision Package preparation (RFP, Business Case, Estimate, Business Requirements Specification and Solution Design).
- Understand and articulate the impacts of IT change across the full end to end business model with stakeholders.
- ISEB qualified (ideally).
- Willingness and natural tendency for open communication.
- Professional credibility.
- Ability to create logical/analytical structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to take decisive action.
- Specialist confidence and influence.
- Judgment and problem solving in field of expertise.