- Product change analysis, for client and internal projects, including the production of functional design documents and quotations
- Analysis of requirements and solution design in line with the applications underlying architecture.
- Facilitate and maintain excellent communication between the Rapid Service desk, Rapid developers and clients.
- Completing timesheets accurately everyday.
- Change form test condition preparation and execution including the generation of test plans and scripts in line with the functional design documents.
- Regression test condition preparation and execution, for code release to clients.
- 2 years previous experience in a Business Analyst role with a desire to develop in a role with exposure to a wide breadth of activities with the product/customer lifecycle.
- Previous experience in the Utility markets.
- Previous experience and gained knowledge of billing systems is desirable.
- Previous experience of facilitating workshops for clients is essential with the confidence and ability to run and lead workshops alone.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines within project plans.
- Problem solving - ability to use logic and methods solve difficult problems with effective solutions.