I am currently recruiting for a Build Engineer/ Support Analyst to join a client based in Fareham, Hampshire on an initial 6 Month Contract.
You will also be required to cover the following sites: Basingstoke, Poole, Bournemouth Airport and Maidenhead.
As the Build engineer, you will provide ownership and responsibility for the build, delivery, and collection of equipment for staff. Including but not limited to, new starter, leaver, and desktop refresh projects. You will support numerous users across multiple locations on several domains.
Travel to other sites to deploy the newly built computers, desktop refresh projects and to recover equipment or as directed by management
Essential Skills Required
- Excellent customer service skills with 3 - 5 years of technical support in a Microsoft Windows environment including desktops, laptops, printers, desktop software, applications and tools
- Experience of troubleshooting/supporting technologies such as NetBackup/MDT and Sharepoint.
- Experience of supporting VIP users
- ITIL V3 Awareness
- Must have previous experience of having worked in a large organization supporting 10,000+ user base across various locations
- Proven commitment to customer satisfaction
- Experience of supporting bespoke applications, with the mentality to think outside the box
- Strong organizational, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Smart presentable with strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and others)
- Experience of setting up and supporting smart devices such as MS Surface Pro and IPad/Mobiles.
- Driven, can do attitude with the ability to work on multiple priorities, flexible and solutions focused, delivering results.
- Experience working as part of a team or as an individual
- Travel will be required across sites
- Participation in team on-call Rota