My client, a FTSE 250 organisation are urgently seeking an experienced and proactive Build & Deployment Engineer to assist, build and maintain devices that support multiple IT Service functions across their Infrastructure estate.
Key areas or your remit:
- You will ensure all devices are compliant from a security perspective and that patch management and deployments are undertaken in accordance to best practice guidelines.
- You will be responsible for the Definitive Software Library and its upkeep
- You will coexist with Configuration Management as necessary.
- You will be required to provide an interface for other activities such as IT Service Desk, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Delivery Management.
- Mobile device support (Android, Blackberry, Windows, iOS mobile devices configuration and support.)
- Knowledge of installing and building Microsoft applications (Windows XP/7, Office 2007, MOUS or MOS om remote, mobile and hand-held equipment)
- PC hardware support (HP/Lenovo/Dell Hardware and Software break-fix)
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows mobile devices configuration and support
- Active Directory & Server (Windows Server 2003/2008 & Exchange 2003/2007) support including administration & configuration