This exciting world leading financial services client is currently on the hunt for a Business Intelligence Developer to work part of a large scale data solution project. This role based in London, will require the specialist BI developer will have a strong background in design and implementation of ETL processes in a data-warehouse build and report. The client are currently looking for two BI Specailists, ideally one with reporting design skills and another from database integration background.
- The core function of the position is to develop data systems that are capable of analysing this data to provide business users with meaningful insights into this vast wealth of information
- They will be responsible for extract, Transform and Load within their Data Warehouse Design, dealing with vast data
- Create meaningful analysis and analytics for their client base.
- This specialist will be responsible for transforming the data into a format that is useful and understandable.
- Data warehousing experience – Understanding principles, architecture, methodologies, design and life cycle.
- Essential SSIS exposure, SQL server integration services
- Exposure to SSRS, Server Reporting Services
- Develop, implement and maintain data warehouses, relational databases, process automation, BI solutions and reports.
- Assist in the analysis and presentation of data which relates to the fraud system.
- Gather business requirements and conduct analysis.
- Database skills, report design skills
- Design and implement ETL processes within the BI environment.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence Suites (desirable)
- Recommends establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information.
- Desirable finance exposure, not essential
BI Developer, Report Writer, Insight Analyst, Business Intelligence, SQL, ETL, Datawarehouse, SSIS, Report Design, SSRS,