ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED OUTSIDE IR35, CAN OPERATE NORMALLY VIA LIMITED
This specialised Business Analyst will play a key role in delivering business intelligence solutions within agreed specifications/parameters where they will lead and support in the implementation of new solutions including business analysis, system design, development, quality assurance and release management. They will link into other functions in the NHS CSU and partner organisations, as required, to ensure delivery of Business Intelligence solutions.
- To operate as a key conduit between the MLCSU BI team, CSU Development teams and customer
internal business units to facilitate the design and development of BI products and services
- To capture and document concise technical and dataset information to support the design and
development of BI products and services
- To establish and develop key collaborative working relationships with customer, partner and data
- To liaise with key personnel both within the CSU and outside to establish data flows to inform new
BI products and services
- To liaise as appropriate to ensure that data flows within legal Information Governance guidelines
- Play a key role in design of user facing BI reports
- Assist in the optimisation of existing systems
- Proactive in suggesting improvements and amendments to existing systems
- Validation and checking of processed data
- Raising alerts regarding overdue datasets
- Checking all reports have been fully updated before release
- Assisting with development testing
- Extensive knowledge and skills gained within the BI arena, in particular working with information systems
- Experience of providing Business Analysis services
- Proven ability to gather user requirements by working with both technical and non-technical staff
- Experience of documentation of processes
- Experience of working in a collaborative environment
- Track record for ownership and completion of tasks and self-management of parallel activities.
- Experience of documenting data workflows and process maps to help align reporting
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence products and services with ability to re-align applications to services.
- Knowledge and experience of the NHS
- Experience in an IM&T discipline.
- Experience of dealing with sensitive information
NHS, HSCIC, Department of Health, Health, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, BI,