As the BI Analyst you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- This is business facing requirement, hence the consultant need to have Lloyds Insurance Market experience esp. on Underwriting and Finance work.
- Should also be able to do impact analysis of the new requirement with respect to the existing Data Warehouse. Should also have experience in MS BI development (SSIS, SSAS).
- At least 5 years in I.T. in Business Intelligence.
- At least 3 years in Insurance industry (Finance or Underwriting). Expertise in Reporting tools, good understanding of data models
- SQL 200820122016
- SSIS 200820122016
- SSRS 200820122016
- SSAS 200820122016
- Excel 20102016
- Participate in the design and development of the data warehouse based on SQL Server 2016 platform.
- Help investigate and develop new and existing SSISSSRSSSAS solutions.
- Heavy interaction with Finance and Underwriting business users on daily basis to discuss and transform them into business requirements.
- Apply insurance experience to implement complex business logic and user requirements.
- Participate in DWH refactoring i.e. performance optimisation, process improvements etc. where bandwidth allows.