I am currently recruiting for a Benefits Realisation Expert to join a client based in Central London on a 6 Month Contract
Clearance: The role requires candidates to hold a current SC Clearance or be eligible to obtain an SC Clearance.
IR35 Status: This role falls inside of IR35. You will need to work through an Umbrella Company or a LTD PAYE Solution.
As the Benefits Realisation Expert you will be responsible for ensuring that benefits management is an integral part of the project and that benefits are identified, planned and measured and that there is a clear understanding of impact on the business area. The post holder will work in conjunction with the SRO to ensure impact is properly managed.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Establish & maintain projects in line with the organisation’s current strategic objectives and processes.
- Monitor overall progress of the project and report as required.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Manage the project budget.
- Work in conjunction with the benefits expert to ensure that benefits realisation is integral to the project.
- Develop and implement a risk management and issue resolution strategy.
- Supporting local staff and leaders through change processes.
- Build capability through local engagement.
- Create and delivering training programmes.
- Apply tools and techniques to identify opportunities for improvements and coach staff to use these tools.
- Enable change to occur.
Essential Skills Required:
- Benefits realisation and benefit analysis skills.
- Ability to see to the heart of an issue and define desired outcomes and therefore boundaries and objectives.
- Expresses self in a compelling and credible manner and simplifies complex messages by distilling key points
- Works collaboratively with business areas to understand and respond to specific needs and challenge
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.