THIS ROLE IS BASED IN AMSTERDAM (NETHERLANDS), you must be based and be able to work in Amsterdam on site.
This exciting IT consultancy are supplying to a global organisation based in Amsterdam (Netherlands), they are currently on the hunt for a specialised Azure Cloud Developer to join on a long term contract role within the financial/banking, the Azure Developer will have a strong understanding and working knowledge of cloud based applications and Platform as a service delivery. The Azure Developer will be part of a matrix team, working with the team to develop building blocks for their Azure Platform team which will then be used by the other teams for developing their applications.
- Strong experience with Cloud / Azure projects
- A strong background in developing cloud based applications over platforms varying from Azure / Open-stack/Cloud Foundry
- Experience with emerging platform as a service (PaaS) solutions
- Prior experience migrating traditional applications to cloud platforms
- Previous experience with Cloud Foundry PaaS system is a plus
- Experience with emerging open standards such as OpenStack, Puppet, Docker
- Exposure to automation scripting (PowerShell);
- Development background is a must
- Desirable - Microsoft certificate: 70-533: Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions is a must
- Strong agile background (2-3 years’ experience) with good knowledge around best practices
- Knowledge of and experience with virtualisation, consolidation, compliancy (security) and migration methods
- Exposure to the banking/financial sector is a bonus
Azure Developer, Cloud, Platform as a Service, PaaS, Azure, OpenStack, Puppet, Docker, Agile, Migration,