The required service support request is for AWS Operational skills (Architecture and Operations) Strong Unix System Administration and knowledge and experience with Database Management (Sql and PostgresQL) providing low level technical design and assurance.
The Service contract needed must include priority considerations as listed within this application
Key tasks and deliverables
- Installation, configuration and Management of the HODAC Unix/Linux variants (RHEL, Centos, Scientific etc etc)
- Installation, configuration and management of AWS deployments.
- Define and document the AWS best practice using standards and principles defined by the Home Office I&P team
- Data Security Management: Managing and protecting all aspects of information technology security.
- Low level design: Design and document processes to optimise and enhance day to day operations.
- Support UAT work for new software and hardware implementations
- Linux Management and Administration
- AWS Installation and Management
- Linux Administration and Management (RHEL, Centos etc.)
- Knowledge and Experience in Terraform
- Knowledge and Experience in Kubernetes
- Linux System Administration
- AWS Skills
- EC2 Skills
- S3 Skills
- RDS Skills
- VPC Skills
- Linux Qualifications
- AWS Qualifications
- Terraform Experience
- Kubernetes Experience
- Docker Experience