- Excellent BDD and/or TDD techniques using tools such as Cucumber.
- Experience with API test automation using frameworks like SpecFlow
- Experience automating web UI using frameworks such as Selenium, Watir or Capybara.
- Experience using build and version control tools such as Gradle or GIT.
- Awareness of cross-platform, compatibility issues and the challenges these pose to quality.
- Experience of working in an Agile team
Job: Automation Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Automation Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Find Your Job
Permanentabout 15 hours ago
We are currently recruiting for a Automation Test Engineer to join a large company based in London .The Test Engineer will join a busy Dev Ops team where you will work alongside developers to build and execute automated testing across Windows, Mac...
Contract13 days ago
Automation, tester, Cucumber, Calabash, Capybara As the Automation Test Engineer you will have experience in the following areas: Excellent BDD and/or TDD techniques using tools such as Cucumber. Experience with UI automation frameworks such as Ca...