- Experience of working in an Agile team.
- A technical expert in helping to deliver quality software
- Leading and shaping working solutions for automation testing
- Solving complex programming problems and keeping good coding practice in check
- Bringing in new ideas and helping improve the development process
- Learning and collaborating within agile team
- Experience with Selenium, Watir or Capybara.
Job: Automation Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Automation Test Analyst|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Find Your Job
Permanent1 day ago
We are currently recruiting for a Automation Test Engineer to join a large company based in London .The Test Engineer will join a busy Dev Ops team where you will work alongside developers to build and execute automated testing across Windows, Mac...
Contract14 days ago
Automation, tester, Cucumber, Calabash, Capybara As the Automation Test Engineer you will have experience in the following areas: Excellent BDD and/or TDD techniques using tools such as Cucumber. Experience with UI automation frameworks such as Ca...