Asset Management, Compliance Management, PPM, CAFM, Facilities, Service, Gas, Air Conditioning, Electrical…
We are currently working with an established international facilities management organisation to recruit an Asset & Compliance Manager to join their team. The role would be based in the Midlands office on two days per week, with two days home-based and the other day spent on client site. The role will be supporting clients throughout the UK so you will be required to travel.
As Asset & Compliance Manager you will manage a team of 15 Asset Analysts and Compliance Analysts, ensuring everything is in line with approved codes of practice. The successful applicant will analyse the planned preventative measures (PPM) for new clients, taking responsibility for the compliance and completing necessary paperwork.
To be considered for the role you must have a working knowledge of CAFM systems and will be expected to be certified in gas, electrical or air conditioning.
- Previous experience in an Asset/Compliance Manager position
- Experience of CAFM systems
- Certification in hard service (air conditioning/electrical/gas)
- Flexible working approach. You may be required to perform other duties to meet the needs of the business
- Good verbal and written communication
Asset & Compliance Manager, Midlands/Nationwide, £40-50K